Advanced Exteriors has grown to become the St. Louis metro area’s roofing expert.
As you begin to consider expanding your livable space to the great outdoors, let the team at Advanced Exteriors work with you to create a custom designed deck or porch. As a leading deck contractor in metro St. Louis, the cornerstones of our business are exceptional customer service and superior craftsmanship. And to ensure that your deck is both cost effective and long lasting, we only recommend products that we know to be the best-in-class from suppliers we know and trust. If you’re looking for the perfect combination of low maintenance, enhanced beauty and superior value, we highly recommend premium capped composite decking.
The benefits of this premium composite include:
- Low Maintenance. Wood-plastic composite decking is engineered to stand up to the elements and resist bugs and pests. Additionally, there is no need to paint, stain or seal composite planks.
- Long Term Cost. While wood is often the less expensive option at installation, wood-plastic composite decks save you money in the long run, as they do not require any significant ongoing maintenance, such as cleaning and sealing.
- Increased Home Value. Composite decks not only enhance your lifestyle, but they add value to your home. With a composite deck project, homeowners can recoup a significant portion of their investment when selling their home.
- Durability. Natural decks are definitely beautiful, but they do require annual maintenance to keep their original luster. Furthermore, humid summers and icy winters can quickly take their toll on wood, leaving decks faded, warped and splintering.
- Safety. Unlike traditional wood decks, wood-plastic composite decks are splinter-free and slipresistant, making your deck safe for everyone, including kids, grandparents and pets.
- Seamless Look. Manufacturers of premium composite decking products not only offer a variety of color choices, but they also offer a wide range of deck accessories (including railings, gates, post caps and deck lighting) that integrate perfectly to create a truly custom look.
While each specific manufacturer has its particular pros and cons, we have well-established relationships with Trex, TimberTech and Evergrain and can highly recommend their premium composite decking products for your home.
Advanced Exteriors will work with you to plan, design and build the new deck or porch you have been dreaming about. We are a family owned business focused on make the exterior of you home the best it can possibly be. From roofs and siding to windows and doors to decks and gutters – we do it all, and we do it well. Advanced Exteriors is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality workmanship, materials and customer service, and we are confident that you won’t find a better design-build contractor anywhere in St. Louis or the surrounding areas.