Advanced Exteriors can help you find the perfect railing for your new deck.
When considering a deck, most homeowners don’t even realize they have a choice in railings, beyond the material from which the deck is constructed. However, at Advanced Exteriors, we encourage customers to take a look at a wide variety of options, including metal railing systems, as your railing choice can totally transform the entire look of your deck and express your personal style. Whether you are looking for something sleek and modern or you have a more ornate and traditional aesthetic in mind, Advanced Exteriors can help you find the perfect railing for your new deck.
Metal railings can be made from a variety of materials, including aluminum and iron-inspired steel, each with their own costs and benefits. Aluminum railings from manufacturers such as Digger Specialties Inc.
(DSI) and Fortress Railing Products not only add security and value to your new deck,
but they also provide some notable advantages to other metal railings:
- Aluminum is resistant to corrosion and will not rust when exposed to the elements, including rain, snow and direct sunlight.
- Powder coated aluminum railings are virtually maintenance free and never require painting.
- Aluminum deck railings come in a variety of designs, colors and patterns meaning you can pick something blends into your surroundings or stands out and makes a statement.
- An aluminum deck railing system is an economical option, as it only requires a single upfront investment with little or no maintenance and upkeep costs in the future.
Most “iron” or “wrought iron” railings on the market today are actually made from powder coated pregalvanized steel. At Advanced Exteriors, we proudly recommend the Fe26 Iron Railing system from Fortress Railing Products because it provides a clean, classic appearance that is versatile for a variety of applications and surfaces.
The benefits of these iron-inspired steel railings include:
- Steel is very malleable and can be bent, cast or shaped into a wide variety of designs – from antique replicas to modern masterpieces.
- Steel railings are strong and durable, and when installed properly, they will remain solid for decades to come.
- Steel can be finished with a standard gloss finish or a premium textured finish, allowing homeowners to express their individuality.
- Steel is a low maintenance option for deck railing, as it does not require painting to maintain beautiful appearance and it is impervious to staining.
Beauty, minimal upkeep and enduring value are a few ways to describe the many benefits of a metal deck railing system. Let Advanced Exteriors show you how you can add some personal flair to your deck design with a metal railing system.
Advanced Exteriors has built hundreds of decks in the greater St. Louis area, with a focus on superior customer service, professional designers and unparalleled workmanship.