Replacing your existing garage door system can have a substantial impact.
Regardless of which specific door you choose, you can rest assured that your new DoorLink garage door will provide you with some noteworthy benefits:
- Home Value – If you currently have an old and run-down looking garage door, installing something new and aesthetically pleasing is sure to make a good impression on potential buyers. Furthermore, buyers are becoming increasingly savvy regarding garage doors, and will place a premium on a new garage door that is durable and low maintenance.
- Curb Appeal – A new garage door can make a significant impact on your home’s exterior appearance. Modern garage doors come in a wide variety of styles, colors and finishes and can be made to match virtually any home’s architectural style.
- Energy Efficiency – If you are like many homeowners, your garage has living spaces above it (and part of the garage, itself, might even be used as a workshop or other utility area). By installing a new, insulated garage door, you can significantly reduce your heating and cooling costs, meaning this investment will more than pay for itself over the life of the garage door.
- Storage Safety & Protection – If you store things (other than cars) in your garage, you’re definitely not alone. A new, insulated garage door not only provides a barrier that prevents moisture and air from getting inside, but it also affords enhanced security. Whereas old garage doors can be easily broken in to or drilled through, modern insulated garage doors make it much more difficult for criminals to enter.
- Insurance Discounts – When you install a new garage door, you have also improved the safety and security of not only your garage, but also your home in general. As a result, many homeowner’s insurance policies offer a discount to anyone who installs a new garage door. Once again, the savings can quickly make a garage door an investment that pays for itself.
Advanced Exteriors proudly recommends the full line of DoorLink Manufacturing garage doors. With more than 100 combined years of engineering, sales and customer support experience in the garage door industry, DoorLink has a solid reputation, and their new state of the art production line assures that they turn out consistent high quality products.