Whether you are looking at wood, composite or one of our many vinyl siding options, one thing is for certain – new, professionally installed siding will immediately transform your home’s exterior. We invite you to review our siding image gallery below, featuring full color pictures of siding installed by the Advanced Exteriors siding experts, and experience firsthand how beautiful new siding can be.
There are many reasons homeowners choose to install new siding on their home including:
- Your home needs frequent painting. If you find your siding is regularly chipping, peeling or cracking, this is a fundamental issue with the integrity of your siding and almost always means that your best long term option is to replace your siding. New siding can virtually eliminate the need for painting. Take a look at our photo gallery to see the array of vibrant colors and styles available in vinyl, wood and composite siding.
- High heating and cooling bills. While siding is certainly not the only thing that can impact your home’s energy efficiency (see roofs, windows and doors), it is often an overlooked as a culprit. Cladding your home with new siding is a great way to help maintain your home’s internal temperature, regardless of the weather outside. Check out the images above to see how new siding can enhance your home’s form and function.
- Rotting or warping of siding. If you find that your siding no longer lays flat on your home or worse yet, you find siding planks that are soft or water logged, it’s probably time to replace your siding, as it is no longer adequately shielding your home from the elements. Peruse our pictures and see how new siding can be both beautiful and provide your home with an added layer of protection.
- Fungus, mold or mildew is growing on your siding or interior walls. Any type of spore growth may be an indication that water is penetrating the surface and may even have infiltrated into your interior walls. This not only looks bad, but it can also be the root cause of health issues for you, your family and even your pets. New siding looks great and can be the first step to correcting these issues. Check out our photos to see how great new siding can look.
- Severely faded siding. While color deterioration may not be an indicator that your siding is failing, many homeowners want to replace their siding for strictly aesthetic reasons. Your home is your pride and joy and you want it to look good. We encourage you to view our gallery of images to inspire the designer in you.
As you consider replacing your siding, we encourage you learn more about the extensive siding options available from Advanced Exteriors, and then contact us for a complimentary, in-home consultation and no-obligation estimate. Take a moment to view our collection of images from siding installations we have completed; these pictures are a great example of the quality of work you can expect from us. Call us today to learn how Advanced Exteriors can help you transform your home with new siding, 636-300-4500.