We offer a variety of roofing products to meet your specific needs.
Advanced Exteriors is a full service roofing and exterior remodeling company serving homeowners and commercial property owners in St. Louis, Missouri and the surrounding areas. Our roofing services include roof repairs and replacements, roofing inspections and the repair of storm, wind and hail damage – including, but not limited to, repairs associated with a homeowner’s insurance claim. Beyond just roofing, Advanced Exteriors also specializes in replacement siding; replacement windows; exterior doors (including garage doors); design-build services for decks, porches and railings; attic insulation; skylights; gutters and gutter covers.
From the most basic residential roofing to the most complex, Advanced Exteriors has the professional experience you need to get your roof repaired or replaced in a timely and cost effective manner. We offer a variety of roofing products to meet your specific needs:
- Asphalt Shingles. Generally made of an asphalt-saturated fiberglass medium with a fine granular stone surface, this is the most commonly used of all materials for residential roofing.
- Wood Shakes and Composite Shakes. Wood/cedar was the primary roofing material for centuries, and is still a good choice for some homes. Composite shakes provide all of the aesthetic appeal of traditional wooden shakes, but are easier to maintain and less prone to premature wear and tear.
- Metal. Roofs can be made from a variety of metals and metal composites, including aluminum, steel and copper. Depending on the metal used, roofs may be installed as shingles or manufactured for seamed roofs that are soldered together.
- Tile. Half cylinder tile roofing, common on Spanish and Mission style homes, is known for its durability and unique clay look.
- Slate and Slate Composites. Slate is one of the most durable of all roofing materials on the market, but is very heavy and often requires unique structural support. Slate composites boast the beautiful look of slate roofing, without the tremendous weight (and cost).
- Membrane Roofing. Membrane roofing is recommended for flat or nearly flat commercial roofs to prevent leaking and water buildup. There are three primary categories of membrane roofing: thermoset membranes (eg. EPDM), thermoplastic membranes (eg. TPO) and modified bitumen membranes (eg. APP or SBS).
A new roof not only enhances the architectural appeal of your home, but it also helps to increase overall energy efficiency and property value. Regardless of which roofing product is the best fit for you and your budget, the skilled team of licensed roofing professionals at Advanced Exteriors is here to assist you.
As a family-owned and operated roofing, siding and exteriors company, we’ve worked hard to raise the bar for quality and professionalism in the roofing industry. Our dedicated staff respects your time, your property and your neighborhood. You’ll notice the Advanced Exteriors difference in everything we do – from our professional appearance and proactive communications to the way we clean-up the worksite daily and follow-up after the job is complete.
Our mission is to be the most reliable roofing company, with the highest quality workmanship and service at a competitive price. We’d love the chance to earn your business.